Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WHAT?!

So I've been watching this series that's been going on a while, The L Word. Some of you may have heard of it. The series is now in it's last season, season 6, and will be aired on sunday in the US. Unforunately, I don't live there, so I would have to download it on Monday, and I can't wait! I'm been watching cearfully when it's going to be aired, and today I found the date<3
18. January 2009! :D

So while I was searching for this release date on The L Word's official website, I noticed a comment from one of the members of the site that said: "I'm glad Jenny dies!" and I'm like: "WHAT?! Jenny dies? When?" So, I continue my search for facts on the series. I thought it to be highly unlikely that she does die, but after seeing the so-called evidence myself (a glimt of next season) on youtube, I was convinced. Jenny Schecter is going to die in season 6!

Eventhough I hate Jenny, The L Word wouldn't be the same without her:'( She's the link between the viewers and the show, and many viewers are now wondering: Who killed Jenny? 'Cause apparently, Jenny was either murdered, killed by an accident or she took her own life. The speculations are many and fans all over the world are now waiting for the premier of season 6 to begin (as am I) so we can finally get the answers we crave!

In the meanwhile I will give you this: (it's from the official website, check it out!)

i killed jenny

By the way, I did NOT kill Jenny Schecter. I'll miss you.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment